1000 W Campus Drive
E-Cigarettes and Our Youth: Partners in Prevention
May 30, 2019 | 9:00am – 3:00pm | Wausau, WI (Northcentral Technical College, Center for Health Sciences Building, Room 1004)
Register by May 17: https://ntcforms.formstack.com/forms/ecigarettes_wausau
Join us at a one-day event to learn about:
- Tobacco History & Trends
- Tobacco Policy
- Tobacco is Changing Campaign
- Youth-Led Prevention Initiatives and more…
- American Lung Association
- County Health Departments
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services and more…
Healthcare Professionals, Human Services, Law Enforcement, Public Health and Prevention Professionals, School Administration and people who work with youth.
Free to attend. Registration is Required. Lunch is provided.
For more information, visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/MCHS.CCHA/events