Aging & Disability
- Aging and Disability Resource Center of Northwest Wisconsin
- ADRC provides assistance to adults (including disabled young adults 17.5 years old) and the elderly. They serve people with physical or intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental health or substance abuse issues, and the elderly.
- North Country Independent Living
- NCIL is a private non-profit agency serving people with disabilities in Northwestern Wisconsin.
- Regional Hospice Services, Inc.
- Regional Hospice is a non-profit, community-based organization committed to providing individualized, compassionate, physical, spiritual, and psycho-social care and support to patients and families, enabling death with dignity as a completion of life.
- St. Croix Hospice
- St. Croix Hospice is devoted to providing the highest quality patient-centric care which empowers the unique voices of all those they serve with dignity and comfort.
Children & Family
- Burnett County Family Resource Center
- Offers educational programs, resources, activities, and support by partnering and collaborating with parents and communities.
- Burnett County Family Literacy
- A non-profit organization committed to enriching the quality of life and learning for adults, children, and families through individualized basic literacy instruction, personal relationships, and community building in Burnett County.
- Western Regional Center for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Support families with children and youth with special needs and the providers who serve them. Free and confidential services include information, referral, and problem-solving, parent support, help understanding insurance coverage and applications, transition planning and connections to community resources.
- Healthy Families: Resources for Parents and Providers
- Reliable health information for pregnant moms and new families is easily available to parents, families, and providers.
- Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County
- A volunteer organization who provides assistance to those who cannot afford to provide it for themselves, such as wheelchair ramps, transportation, furniture, and firewood. If you need assistance call 715-866-4970.
- UW-Madison Extension Parenting the Preschooler Fact Sheets
- Fact sheets to help you learn about what toddlers go through developmentally, show how you can help with confidence and love, and teach you how to stay connected to a rapidly growing and changing child.
- UW-Madison Extension Youth and Family Programs
- Offers programs that focus on social and emotional learning; improving family functioning; increasing financial capability; and leadership development.
- Burnett County Farmers’ Markets
- Located in Alpha, Grantsburg and Siren
- Helps people with limited money buy the food they need for good nutrition and health.
- For FoodShare screening and application assistance, call your local FoodShare Outreach Specialist, at 715-496-3121.
- Food Shelves and Distributions
- ICAA Burnett County Food Pantry located at 26356 Lakeland Ave S. Webster, WI. Phone: 715-349-8155.
- Seeks to empower Wisconsin residents with limited incomes to make healthy choices to achieve healthy lives and reduce health disparities.
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- A nutrition program for pregnant, breastfeeding, postpartum women, infants and children up to age five.
Government Agencies & Programs
- Veteran Services
- The Supportive Services for Veteran Families program promotes housing stability for homeless and very low-income Veteran families. We can assist with rent, security deposits, utilities, moving costs, child care, transportation and other services.
- Burnett Medical Center
- Burnett Medical Center consists of a clinic, specialty clinic, hospital, and nursing home all under one roof. A variety of health and wellness classes are also offered on a regular basis.
- Ruby’s Well Care
- Provide free primary healthcare services to Polk and Burnett County residents with low resources. This includes both the uninsured and the underinsured.
- Webster Health Center
- The Webster Health Center offers a specialty clinic, family medicine clinic and a dental clinic with Dr. Benjamin McKinley, DDS. The Webster Health Center also offers a variety of fitness classes.
Mental Health and Substance Use
- Behavioral Health and Community Programs
- Programs provided through Burnett County Department of Health and Human Services – Behavioral Health Unit.
- Coordinated Services Team (CST)
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized system of care for children with complex behavioral health needs. Includes family members, service providers, and others that work to develop and carry out a coordinated services plan for the child.
- New Beginnings Meetings
- Various meetings held every day of the week to help people achieve sobriety and a healthy lifestyle.
- Northwest Passage
- A national leader in residential mental health assessment and treatment for youth ages 6-17. Referrals may be initiated by parents or professionals working with a child in need of services. Please visit Admissions for more information
- Mental Health Task Force of Burnett County (MHTFBC)
- MHTFBC is committed to implementing and maintaining sustainable suicide prevention programming with an emphasis on youth suicide prevention efforts.
- Restorative Justice of Northwest Wisconsin
- A community-based response to crime that invites those affected, the victim, the community, and the offender to address the full impact of the crime and ways to repair the harm.
- Wellbriety Meeting
- A list of activities to do in each town of Burnett County.
- ADRC Transportation Services
- ADRC provides non-emergency medical transportation to people with disabilities, or people age 60 and over, who reside in Burnett and Polk Counties.
- MTM Transportation Services
- MTM provides medical transportation services for Wisconsin Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT).